Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
I hold BA and MA degrees in Political Science by the University of Vienna and a BSc (WU) degree in Business, Economics and Social Sciences by the Vienna University of Economics and Business.
From 2016 to 2019 I worked as a student and teaching assistant at the Department of Government (University of Vienna). I worked as a research assistant for the Austrian National Election Study (AUTNES) and as teaching assistant for Comparative Politics and Quantitative Methods of Political Science.
My research interests include parties and party competition, electoral campaigns, political communication and political micro-targeting.
You can find my current CV here.
- Learning from likes: Party issue responsiveness to user engagement on Facebook. (with L. Ennser-Jedenastik, A. Bodlos & M. Haselmayer)
- Paper presented at EPSA (20-22 June 2019 in Belfast) by Laurenz Ennser-Jedenastik
- Paper presented at Comparative Research on Political Elites (29-30 November 2019 at the Hertie School in Berlin) by Christina Gahn
Articles / Blogs
- Wähler*innen-Wanderungen in Österreich: Ein Rückblick. Vienna Center for Electoral Research (VieCER) Blog. 2020. (with J. Partheymüller, J. Aichholzer, V. Reidinger & L. M. Huber)
- Gekaufte Aufmerksamkeit: Facebook-Werbung im Nationalratswahlkampf 2019. Vienna Center for Electoral Research (VieCER) Blog. 2020. (with L. M. Huber)
- Die Zukunft der europäischen Integration ist untrennbar mit dem Thema Zuwanderung verknüpft. ÖGfE Policy Brief, 18. 2018. (with L. Ennser-Jedenastik)
- Political parties and party communication (BA level, German) at Humboldt Universität zu Berlin